Sunday, May 31, 2015

Approaching 3 years in Chicago

Recently, I suddenly felt like I wanted to start a new blog. So much has happened in the last three years since I officially moved out to Chicago. In a few months, I'll be leaving Chicago for 6 months to go back to California for rotations. It has truly been a whirlwind during these last few years. I can't believe I'll be a doctor in 1 year. For as long as I can remember, I've worked towards this goal and now I can finally see the end of the tunnel. The funny thing is that once I reach the end, there's another tunnel that begins. It's so exciting though. Step by step, my future is truly solidifying right in front of my eyes.

Follow my blog as I take you on my trips in the next year, whether it be places I travel to, new food experiences, or my passion that is Medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment