Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Roommates

For the first three years of medical school, I roomed with an awesome person. By some random stroke of luck (or the fact that we both liked cats - and that she had a cat) we were pretty happy being roommates. Eventually, the start of fourth year meant that we finally had to break apart from our comfortable living situation. I decided to move back to California for the large majority of this year while she returned to her home in the suburbs of Chicago. My roommate is probably one of the brightest people in my class and there's no doubt that she'll be awesome at whatever she ends up doing. Fortunately, I happened to get by medical school doing pretty well too so between us, we generally have some pretty intelligent discussions. Every so often though, some funny conversations arise:



No comments:

Post a Comment