Friday, October 30, 2015

St. Petersburg, Florida

What an awesome, amazing city!!
Definitely wished I stayed an extra day to take better pictures instead of scrambling for my phone on the car ride to the airport in Tampa Bay.
 On a short stay here, the only thing I've decided is that at some point, I'd love to return here for a vacation. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Even though there are plenty of palm trees in California, seeing them in Florida brings just the best feeling ever.
Walking out at night, it's still 80 degrees outside. I love just wearing a t-shirt after 6pm.

Houses right along the St. Petersburg Bay.

Nice people everywhere!

Good food :)

No water drought. I must've been asked at least 20 times in one day whether I wanted any water.

Definitely on the list of places to return.
Awesome trip, I loved it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment