Saturday, November 7, 2015

A Brief Trip

Recently, I finally finished my last exam of medical school!....and hopefully I will pass....

Still, it's a pretty good feeling knowing I survived it. This last exam was Step 2 Clinical Skills and for that I traveled down to LA to take it. While I was in LA, I got to meet up with a couple of friends from school and catch up with them.

It's always my goal to spot Staples Center when I fly over Los Angeles...and there it is!
Stopped by Manhattan Beach for a quick brunch
Annika!! One of my med school besties. We think alike :)
Poolside last minute cramming

Two of the funniest guys, Jason and Pejman. Thank you for all the laughs! It was much needed.
Candid. Thanks Pejman!
Right after, I headed back to Chicago for a couple of days and was luckily able to have some time to walk around, catch the pretty Chicago scenery, the last of good weather, and see some more friends!
Seriously one of the coolest nighttime city views ever. It feels like it goes on forever.

How did I just discover this little fountain ball randomly in Streeterville?

Post-interview snap with Wes! Lucky to run into him.

Fall doesn't last long in Chicago but when it's here, it's beautiful.

SO happy to see my 3 year roomie Caroline :) This girl is quite amazing.

Caro and I opted for some delicious tri-colored Italian gnocchi for dinner in Lincoln Park. EXCELLENT choice.

Also found another cute stretch of small fountains.

My sister and I stopped by Nando's Peri-Peri in West Loop. Such a yummy South African & Portuguese lunch! 


Halloween just passed but Michigan Ave. was still decorated with these white pumpkins, orange flowers, and black roses. 



No comments:

Post a Comment