Sunday, March 6, 2016

7 Weeks left

In 12 days I will find out where I'll be living for at least the next 3 years of my life. I never thought that 4 years would blow by just like that when I first moved out to Chicago back in 2012. It was a long road made so much better by the people I've met out here. Of course there were bumps and hoops to jump through but somehow, I made it out okay. As each day passes, I realize that I have fewer days left to spend in Chicago. It blows my mind to see how much I love this city, outside of its crazy politics and government. Every time I walk outside or drive around, I'm reminded of how I know this city and the surrounding suburbs better than I know my own hometown of San Jose.

There is 7 weeks left in Chicago now as the chances of me staying here are slim to none. I can't believe I'll have to leave this city soon. It will always be my second home!

A snowy day trip to the beautiful bean. It's rare to catch a picture in front of the bean without too many people around!
Running along Lake Shore Drive pass the piers. I think this is an absolute must-do for anyone visiting the city!
After making it to Museum Campus you're rewarded with a spectacular view of the city skyline. One of the best in the world in my biased opinion :)
One last Chicago Bulls game to watch the great Kobe Bryant's last stint at the United Center.
A short day walk to Navy Pier to catch the ice pieces before they melt in Lake Michigan. It's a beautiful sight to behold.

1 comment: